Home Forums Movies AACTA INTERNATIONAL AWARDS 2019

AACTA INTERNATIONAL AWARDS 2019

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
replies
views
users
DrewN92
leroux67206018
  • leroux67206018
    Participant
    Topics:

This week-end, the AACTA International winners were announced. this award is not very popular, but since 2013, every winners were at least nominated at the Oscars the same year. The winners are chosen by about 150 members, who are also BAFTA or Academy Awards members.

HERE THE LIST OF WINNERS :

AACTA International award for Best Film    ROMA

AACTA International award for Best Direction : Alfonso Cuaron  ROMA

AACTA International award for Best Screenplay : Deborah Davis / Tony Mcnamara  THE FAVOURITE

AACTA International award for Best Lead Actress : Olivia COLMAN  THE FAVOURITE

AACTA International award for Best Lead Actor : Rami MALEK  BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

AACTA International award for Best Supporting Actress : Nicole Kidman  BOY ERASED

AACTA International award for Best Supporting Actor : Mahershala ALI GREEN BOOK

DrewN92
    Participant
    Topics:

That’s an interesting stat. Would love Kidman to be nominated for Boy Erased, but I had given up hope once she missed SAG.

ReplyCopy URL
    leroux67206018
    Participant
    Topics:

i think kidman has a chance of being nominated, academy members love her and she’s always a sure thing in the industry, she did receive a nod at BFCA. i remembered that marion cotillard got nominated for Two days, One night without being nominated for GG, SAG or BAFTA, but was mentioned at the BFCA, so everything could happen.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.