Home Forums Television Critics Choice Awards 2019 Predictions and Discussion

Critics Choice Awards 2019 Predictions and Discussion

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
1 week ago
replies
views
users
Riley
Diet Teridax
  • Diet Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

I know there isn’t a thread for these awards just yet. Yeah, I know these have become virtually a Satellite Awards-level joke, right down to there being nominees who weren’t even eligible last year like Mandy Patinkin for a non-existent Homeland Season. Yeah, I know they DO NOT MEAN SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO PREDICTING THE EMMYS. Just a friendly reminder that they do not. David Harbour winning meant nothing at all.

However, the fact remains these are available to predict on Goldderby so we might as well do the best we can.

Thoughts?

Note to myself: Don’t ever feed the trolls. Don’t get involved in others drama. Don’t let myself be swayed by others predictions, trust my gut more often!

Note to all others: If you don’t happen to like me, ignore me. It is that simple.

Riley
    Keymaster
    Topics:

However, the fact remains these are available to predict on Goldderby so we might as well do the best we can.

Just the film side actually.

"I don't even believe in god, but I'm going to thank her tonight."

ReplyCopy URL
    Diet Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

Just the film side is available to predict, weirdly. These awards are a joke, especially the TV side. At least the Film side does a stellar job predicting the Oscars. Those TV critics have been, judging by their recent nominees, pretty useless lately at representing general critical consensus.

Note to myself: Don’t ever feed the trolls. Don’t get involved in others drama. Don’t let myself be swayed by others predictions, trust my gut more often!

Note to all others: If you don’t happen to like me, ignore me. It is that simple.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.