Home Forums Television KILLING EVE – Season 2 Returns April 2019

KILLING EVE – Season 2 Returns April 2019

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Created
3 weeks ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
replies
views
users
boss
insomniac0987
Jays
  • Eden
    Participant
    Topics:

BBC America released a premiere date for Killing Eve‘s second season, a great moment for a season two thread.

BBC AMERICA SETS APRIL 7 RETURN FOR GOLDEN GLOBE® AND CRITICS’ CHOICE-NOMINATED THRILLER KILLING EVE

BBC AMERICA’S Killing Eve is Back for Season Two on Sunday, April 7 at 8/7c

Beginning just after the end of the final episode of season one, Villanelle has disappeared, and Eve is left reeling, having no idea if the woman she stabbed is alive or dead. With both of them in deep trouble, Eve has to find Villanelle before someone else does…but unfortunately, she’s not the only person looking for her.

Along with returning stars Oh, Comer and Fiona Shaw (Harry Potter), new additions to the cast include Nina Sosanya (Good Omens) and Edward Bluemel (A Discovery of Witches) in series regular roles, with Julian Barratt (Mindhorn), Henry Lloyd-Hughes (Indian Summers) and Shannon Tarbet (Genius) set to guest star.

boss
    Participant
    Topics:

I am a bit worried that Phoebe Waller-Bridge is no longer the showrunner. My biggest wish is that it doesn’t suffer from sophomore slump.

ReplyCopy URL
    insomniac0987
    Participant
    Topics:

I am a bit worried that Phoebe Waller-Bridge is no longer the showrunner. My biggest wish is that it doesn’t suffer from sophomore slump.

The first season fell apart in the last couple episodes (IMO), so a sophomore slump is inevitable. The severity of it depends on the new showrunner.

ReplyCopy URL
    Jays
    Participant
    Topics:

My expectations are low but I’m still excited because I was a big fan of season 1

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler
    Participant
    Topics:

#JusticeforJodieComer

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.